Wednesday, November 12, 2008

what a surprise..

yesterday when i was checking my yahoo email, there's one email that really draw my attention ..actually it was a notification email from my facebook account , the message was like.."hi bulat...hmm what a pleasent surprise..." he he..yeah I was also feel quite startle when I received this email..
he was actually my long lost 'friend..err boy friend actually.." :P (about 17 years ago .. ;P)
been wondering how is he doing now..got married with whom..how many kids does he have now?..but then when i looked up at his profile, stated there .. 'single'...haha..really? can it be true meh?..maybe not... haha...
nevermind...
anyway what i was trying to say here is, i feel delighted and..and maybe feel a bit relief cause though i have done wrong to him ,nevertheless he still can accept me as a friend.. :), what is pass is pass..
nice to hear from him again, hope he's doing well and happy with his life now.

kay..better stop now, got to continue with my work... :)

No comments: