Tuesday, November 18, 2008

its 12.30...midnite...

its already 12.38 midnite....
and Im here...still awake...at this hour....posting my blog..

why cant I just wait till tomorrow? ..
cause..,I cant sleep..been trying to but it seems that
my mind keeps on thinking on my hubby's trip to China...
and...you know what,,..the trip is tomorrow!
yeah,,faiz will be flying off to china , it is an unofficial trip actually
he will be going with his tmrnd coulleagues...azahari, (supprisingly only 1 name appears in my mind now...perhaps due to this kind of hour..haha..)

the fact is, believe it or not.. that the day has come..! the fact is,..tomorrow he will be leaving ! oh no....i just hate this...this situation ...when he has to go for overseas trip....huhuuuu

wish that the time will flies...quicker than ever...!oh please...somehow I just hate this feeling...

nevertheless, I must let him go,,for the sake of our future,...
Im praying to Allah, hoping that faiz will have safe journey, amin....

missed you already Yang...,
lina~

No comments: